Friday - Yay!!


It's the most wonderful time of the week. The weekend! I have loads of work to do, but it doesn't make me any less enthusiastic. Jozi winter sunshine makes me feel so much more excited about winter. You have to spend some time, nicely bundled up in the sun, with a yummy pastry and a steaming cup of tea.

What are your plans for your weekend wherever you are? I'll be roasting a chicken at some point, but I do plan to have loads of fun wherever I am this weekend and whatever I get up to. Perhaps another pilates class or a yoga class...or one of both...

I'd love to get stuck into a new book as well. Perhaps try my hand ;) at writing one even? A girl dreams.

A fledgling little entrepreneur that I am, means that the budget is limited, so no spa treatments for now, but it doesn't mean that I can't do a little home treat. Love a little at home treat though, regardless. I'll be trying some of these, especially since I love me some olive oil.

Enjoy the downtime you beauties. Oh and don't make too many appointments. Commitments are the thief of weekends. Choose wisely.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts