Finish...

Having the most striking discussion with my darling ex boyfriend. Out of nowhere! We were talking about all sorts of random things and babies, we looove babies and then it just segwayed into a really meaningful life conversation.

About all the things we have left unfinished and how they haunt us, until we finish them. I say so SOOO true. It just hit a point and gave me the ever needed "AHA" moment.

There are a few things that I need to finish. Unfinished business stresses me the hell out. We all find ourselves often looking for answers, we can search the world looking, often we look too far, the mirror is often the best place to look.

So I guess one step at a time, is how I'll be getting to my own finish line.

I'd like to wear these when I reach...


And pack my stuff in this beauty as I go about on my adventure. Travel light, only essentials needed.

Love and living to you all

xx

Comments

Popular Posts