Tuesday today

Do they? Here's hoping hihi

I've literally blitzed through today and no other day than today, did I have to remind myself that more organisation is necessary on my side. I don't know if that is the plan though. Perhaps I'm over subscribed and perhaps I rushed too much to have "a plan". You know what I mean? Perhaps I should have sat still and let the plan come a little slower. Or come when it needed to. Things have a way of working out? Do they? This is a question I'm asking myself. Also I don't want to exhaust myself again. I'm exhausted if being exhausted.

I want to work towards my dreams and see them come to life, is that too much to ask?! Gee whizz..

I was filled with hectic angst earlier, so I headed off to the gym at 8pm. Nothing like working out while you wait for things to work out.

What would you like to work out? It's a good question to make us wonder about our dreams and which ones we really want to come true.

May you figure out what you want to work out. Better yet, may some things just come to you.

The Universe provides. (This takes believing)

xx

Comments

Popular Posts