Getting started

These are the first words I said this morning, THANK YOU


Today I'm excited. Why? Because I'm planning stuff and working through my to-do list. I think the more I tick off the more I add, but today I decided to be energised and I remembered that I am blessed with a wonderful life and it's a new year.

Now just got called aside for a MOST exciting conversation. Yikes!! Hello 2014, you're looking good.

In dreams begins reality and responsibility. I'm about being awake and making these dear old dreamies come true.

I hope you are all enjoying the start to your year so far. Today I feel like it's really started, so I got dressed for the job I want and not for the one I have. Black shift dress, sling backs (black patent of course), and a beautiful touch of gorgeous red lippy a la the great Monsieur TF. So feeling great and sleep and might professional. With an edgy touch thanks to my gorgeous, custom made knuckle rings from this beauty. I have to make loads of money this year, so I can also add to my collection of jewellery.

I wish you all, what you wish for and more. May you go even 10% outside of your comfort zone this year. May you discover yourself and even more magic.

xx


Parmesan and Garlic French Fries

ps: Oh and eat fancy French fries. Because they're super yummy!


Comments

Popular Posts