Day Dreaming

This is what I feel like at the thought of being at work today.

So during the holidays I've bounded out of bed at 6:30 am to get to the gym at 7am. No lie ins for me, but I was super excited. Today I was up at 6:20am and it took me 3 hours to get into the office. Dread had my body in a vice grip, an almost quick sand of trepidation and foreboding. My ankle even started to hurt. What got me up, my dreams. I decided that to chase them, I had to get up and make them a reality. So that is what I'll be about.

Clear out and find out.


This right here is clearly not the life I should be living. It's often difficult having some many ideas of things you want to do and can do, but I'm about doing though. So I'm looking forward to my progress on this.

This morning, I slicked my hair back, put on some red lipstick and a cute navy skirt suit and a fun t-shirt. I dressed for the job I want and honestly not the one I have. Then a threw on a sexy little slingback to boot.

Done, done and done!


Dress up and show up. I'm about that life.

So today is dedicated to some constructive day dreaming. Now seems as good a time as any and very auspiciously placed as well.

In dreams begin reality.

Go out and dream people.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts