Adore...

Two weeks into the new year and I am so exhausted I feel like I've been at it for weeks already. How are you?

If someone asked me that question today and went beyond my paltry, barely believable, "I'm fine" and pushed just a smidgen, I swear I would have burst into a heap of tears.

Today I just want someone to take care of me for a change. I wanted a lovely little surprise. Just a little something to show someone had thought of me, thought of me enough to take even the littlest of time to do something that would make my heart smile.

I'd have love to have been whisked off somewhere, somewhere silly, but special. I would have loved to get to unwrap a special gift that says, "I get you."

But for now, perhaps it seems noone does get me. I don't want to be strong, sturdy, stable. I don't want to have it sorted. I don't want to have the solution.

I want to not have the answers and be okay knowing that someone else may help me find my way to an answer. I want to know and FEEL that I'm someone's someone SPECIAL.

Today, of most days, I don't want to be alone. I want to feel like I matter.

Comments

Popular Posts