Choose-day

and grab a cup of tea.
Yikes! I'm exhausted! And a little chubbier I must say. But hey it was my birthday, there was cake and boy were there chocolate biscuits! YUM!!

This would be my super decisive outfit. #Wishlist

A lot going on in my life at the moment. A lot of change. Spring is a springing indeedsies and I need to get my decision on. I just want to take a nap at the thought. (Terrible right?) Change is a process, but it requires more action than my current lack of sleep is allowing me to do.



I wish someone could just come down and say this is what you should do,but at the same time I totally don't want someone else to tell me what to do.

I haven't blogged in a bit, which gets me into a state too sometimes. Have some brilliant blog posts planned, but when I get home, I just want to eat the wrong kind of carbs and curl up on my couch or in my bed.



Things in my life are a changing and I have some pretty big, big- people decisions to make. Eek! I would love someone to hold my hand. Finding myself thinking about what a hug from God feels like. Last week whilst burping little Florence on my birthday, I think I came much closer to what it feels like. Baby cuddles rate right up there.

There are many things to choose, can I choose all of them? WHY not? What will happen if I do though? But then...what will happen if I don't.

Eek!


Choose something that makes you feel the magic today and tomorrow and the tomorrow after that...

xx

Comments

Popular Posts