Tuesday

Today there were tears. Tears of frustration, tears of exasperation, tears of I had everything planned and it was going to work out in time, but now you went and ruined it!My heart was sore, because I really needed to submit this form. Pent up tears from earlier nerves withheld from earlier in the day when I ran later for one of the most important meetings of my career so far, because the PA had created a surname for me of her own imaginings (grrr). So the tears came and now I feel better.

Mm something to ponder

Thank you to the darling man who listened to me crying over failed printing (el straw that broke this camel's back). For calming me down and not making me feel like a raving lunatic, when I was certain I was now roaming around the ridiculous! Thank you for making me feel better. Thank you for taking my call and making the time and well probably preventing a full on breakdown had you not answered your phone.(hihi)

I'm finally sitting down to eat a yummy salad for lunch, and it is past 5pm already. That's fine too.

Today is Tuesday and this is how it has been so far. And quite frankly, it's terrific!

xx

Indeedsies

Comments

Popular Posts