Just the two of us...



I woke up so sad this morning. Last night I dreamt my little sister had the cutest little twins. Little fatties with cheeks and they were such sweet babies and all my older sister and I were so happy, because we could have one baby each. They had that beautiful baby smell, and they were so little and beautiful as only babies can be in that indescribable way. In my dream I went to sleep so excited that I would wake up and see them again in the morning...Then I woke up for real and no twinsies...Oh the longing to be an aunt...


Then I woke up and realised, I may not have twinsies now, but my twinlets are on the way. The bestie is 27weeks a - preggers this week and I CANNOT wait for my twinlets to arrive! Oh some weeks go so slowly for me, but it's wonderfully reassuring to see her beautiful self and that even more beautiful bump growing, I realise that they're almost here. Oh the spoiling that shall be taking place. I can't wait to hold them and see them then I can see their plitty little facelets and figure out what their own brand of nickname will be from T.

Yes she will!!
Bring on the babas. My perfect pair!

xx

Comments

  1. So special... Ad as I say, lucky little twinlets (and twinlet-mamma) to have you in our lives xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post! You're gonna be the queen of all the aunties:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts