Tuesday Tune



This just made my day. I wish she could release it and I would play it to my future kiddie winkles.

Warmed me all the way through to my heart. The soulful nostalgia of remembering the theme song of my favourite childhood show, sung in this wonderful soulful adult rendition = Just What I Needed :)

I don't know if "magic and mystery, are part of [your] history," but they sure can be part of your future. Add a little sparkle!

As we head into the holiday season and beyond, wishing that we all be a little or a maybe a lot, "dashing and daring, courageous and caring, faithful and friendly," with your own stories to craft and share.

Sending you charm and smiles and wondering what my own little secret to my own version "gummi berry juice," is. What's yours?

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts