Thank you 30.

It's almost time!
To My Darling 30,

I know you have to go and I won't make you stay, but there is a little twinge of sadness even though I know our time together is coming to an end. I won't make this difficult and hold on and make this a long drawn out affair, but I love you, I have loved you and you've been great to me. (Oh my word, why am I crying?! (true story!!)

You've taken me so far out of myself, only to bring me so much closer to who I am and who I am meant to be and everyday I realise it more and more. Little Miss Cranky Control Freak that I am, I've had to hand over the reigns to you and TRUST that you've got this. By Gosh have I doubted you and boy have you taken me through some cray cray times.It's been bad and boy oh boy has it been beautiful.

THANK YOU. From the bottom of my teensy weensy leetle heart, THANK YOU. (Oh dear, there come those tears again!)

I think you can look back and say you've done your job well, kinda, because well I can be a little stubborn and perhaps it'll take a little more drumming into my head for me to learn somethings, but hey everything in its time.

30, you've been patient and you've been kind.Lest you forget though, you've been quiet chaos too. you've been great to me.

Our time together has been as long as it has been short. I am sure you are leaving me in capable hands, as I reach out to soon grab hold of 31.

Forgetting is for fairytales, Magic remains.

30, Thank you for the MAGIC!

T xx




In just over 2 hours, I won't be 30 anymore! Milestone age done! Wow! Thank you 30! You've been interesting, you've been hard on me, but you know, you've been awesome! I don't think I've ever come this far and through such a ride, in the end, to get one of the greatest gifts ever, to meet ME!



That's what 30 has brought me and you know from where I'm sitting. Moi is actually a little awesomesies! Totes cray, but all the special ones are ;)

It's weird, I don't think I've been this nonchalant about a birthday, maybe it's because I'm buried under a pile of textbooks,notes and half done assignments. Super eek! So I think I'm just going to postpone this whole birthday bonanza cray cray madness and just do what I need to do for now and then I'll get my celebrate on!

I didn't know what to expect from 30 and I knew it wasn't going to be the same as everyone else's 30. I knew I had to leave some things and definitely people in my 20's.



But once I'd left  all the stuff there where it belonged and probably should have been left a while ago, when there was nothing left, but an open door and open heart, life walked in and it brought its greatest friend love with it. So you know all in all I'm not doing too badly.


I'm excited for my birthday tomorrow, but it's a calm, warm hearted, excited! No angst, no expectation, just a wonderful, radiating smile and a strange lightness of being.(no weed was smoked during this blog post writing)

But 30, I just couldn't leave without saying adieu fond friend.  But most of all thank you. Thank you for the LOVE. Thank you for beautiful new friends, renewed fun with old friends, thank you for general awesomesies, but most of all thank you for me.



31, Give me what you've got! Why do I have a feeling it's going to be good ;)

Comments

Popular Posts