Monday musings

I wrote an exam today, that was so awful, my blood sugar dropped. I was wearing a jersey in 32 degree Joburg blazing summer and I was shaking. It was one of those gut wrenchingly awful exams that just mess with you to your core and make you doubt life and believe that it really isn't fair! But I'm letting that go.


Despite the exam and the multitude of things that filled my day today, I woke up at 5:30am, happy and smiling. I was waking up to study and submit and article, but I was giggling like a happy baby, why? !Because I didn't have to go into that place, otherwise known as my place of work! That is NOT a good thing. Just saying! Would rather be abused by sinister lecturers, writing their demonic exams, than set foot near my place of work!Guess the next steps are clear...#justsaying

Comments

Popular Posts