Tuesday, September 20, 2011

About a POUT



Red lips are incredible, alluring, subtle yet sultry and impactful. Screams screen siren, yet so lady like. Weapon of male destruction (teehee) and mood lifter!

Mlle Coco agrees.

I only discovered red lipstick and was only even brave enough to wear it, late in my 20's (wow I can say that now). Now that I'm 30, I own it! hahaha!

Tom Ford understands!


But most of all, I'm dedicating my 100th blog post to red lipstick ( thank you Bobbi Brown for my Vixen Red), because it makes me feel almost beautiful and girlie.






And....because  the last time I wore it, a handsome man looked at me and said,  "You look like a doll."

 


I'm taking that as a compliment. Bottling it and keeping it next to my red lipstick and maybe carrying another little miniature bottle to keep in my heart for bad days.




1 comment:

  1. Red lips and high heels, the ultimate power accessories!!! Congrats on the 100th post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...