While we're on the subject...

"My what big wortels (carrots) you have in Africa!" - Mrs O rocks gardening chic!Love the glove!
 The big Mrs O is in town! Michelle Obama with her girls in tow. Strong, sorted, smart women are my definitely my treat of choice.So while I was particularly bleak that the nod to her speaking at Regina Mundi today evaded me and my direct  radius entirely, I decided to look what she's been wearing of late and chose some of my faves.


This pic makes me sad I must say.Great shot.Just makes me think a picture tells a 1000 words. (image take from news24.com)





Don't understand this look and it's winter in SA, hope she had a jacket! (image take from news24.com)
Positively gorgeous. Love the colour, the shape, the jewellery.



 
Those arms!! ARM-AZING!!!Oh and kids reading, great mom!!


Comments

Popular Posts