Toot toot!


The year is one month from being over! Eek! But what a lovely, productive year. Making me look forward to next year. I've been off loading a lot of unnecessary baggage this year and have been feeling a lot lighter.


So perhaps this is the perfect time for me to finally do something I wanted to do, ride una Vespa! Perfect timing, since from here on out, I'm travelling light! Taking only what I need!



Lesson was awesome. Teacher is amazing and as I suspected "L'amore a prime vista" (love at first sight)!


Now to work on owning one! Woohoo!

Great start to my weekend learning something new, letting go of a fear and finding general awesomeness! Wishing you a weekend of fun times, love times, smile times, laugh times, yummy food times and some amazing discoveries of whatever kind. May you go gentle with yourself, go bravely, enjoy every second and let the rest go.

Travel light  toot toot!
xx




ps. Ciao Bella

Comments

Popular Posts